It is again specified in the brief that we had to test our products on people who were not involved in creating them to ensure they are functional and easy to use. I chose to print out three questionnaires and give them to my family. I will cover it in more detail and show the results in my sketchbook however, here is the questionnaire:
I briefly went over the iBook and website addressing some of the key points in the brief. The feedback was all positive in the 4-5 range. It may have something to do with only using my family as Guinea Pigs but I found the process very enlightening. I can see how a broader application would really help you to open your eyes to what you have created and see it in a different light. Luckily nothing really needs to be changed after this process for me but it still helped and I have made a few minor tweaks here and there!