Friday 24 May 2013

Usability Testing

It is again specified in the brief that we had to test our products on people who were not involved in creating them to ensure they are functional and easy to use. I chose to print out three questionnaires and give them to my family. I will cover it in more detail and show the results in my sketchbook however, here is the questionnaire:






I briefly went over the iBook and website addressing some of the key points in the brief. The feedback was all positive in the 4-5 range. It may have something to do with only using my family as Guinea Pigs but I found the process very enlightening. I can see how a broader application would really help you to open your eyes to what you have created and see it in a different light. Luckily nothing really needs to be changed after this process for me but it still helped and I have made a few minor tweaks here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive