Thursday 23 May 2013

Video

I wanted to have the same principles apply throughout as much of my ibook as possible. This meant that I wanted to try and make everything look tactile and softened against the background a little. For this reason I applied the same border and shadow to the videos I embedded through bookry:


I think it really helps to give the video a more integrated feel. It looks more designed and less placed. I wanted to leave all the play and share controls there to entice people to actually press on it as I thought probably the clearest way to show it was a clickable video was to leave it looking as the vimeo player does as that is what people will be accustomed to. Clicking the video launches it full screen which is nice. It makes the video more immersive I think. This is embedded from Bookry and was really easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive