Thursday 11 October 2012

Aspects of Web 2.0 to Promote

I thought it might be useful to jot down all of the social networks I can think of and some of the aspects I could promote for this unit. I have already made a brainstorm of these points in my sketchbook however, typing them up may bring some more ideas to mind or help me invasion more.

FaceBook:
  • Chat to your friends
  • Connect with the world
  • Share your views
  • Keep in touch

YouTube:
  • Post whatever you want
  • Best cat videos on the internet
  • Not just for cat videos
  • The easy way to become a director/actor

Twitter:
  • Millions of tweets a day
  • Keep it short
  • Tired of ramblers?
  • Celebrities thoughts
  • Say whatever's on your mind

Myspace:
  • It's not dead
  • For musicians
  • Rising again like the phoenix
  • Like music? Love Myspace!

Google Plus:
  • Not filled with spam
  • It's new!
  • Integrates with everything
  • Easy to use!

Vimeo:
  • Tired of cat videos?
  • Better videos since 2004
  • More refined
  • A higher class
  • Smarter
  • For professionals

Instagram:
  • Easy to use
  • Make your iPhone a professional camera!
  • Integrates with FaceBook
  • Share your photos with friends

Summary:

The category I feel I have the strongest platform for idea development at the moment is FaceBook. I can already visualise designs in my head whereas the others will need some work and refinement. I think it is pretty certain that I will create a design for an aspect of FaceBook however, I shall also try to focus in on at least one of the other websites and create another idea for one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive