Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Remaining Sequences

Completing the Sports Breakfast sequence to the standard I wanted took me the vast majority of the allotted time for the project. I had only 4 or 5 days to complete both of the two remaining sequences I wanted to create. With this in mind I set about creating both of the idents as quickly as possible. I managed to make them both in two days. This is what I created for How'z That Chat:


It was created using footage from a Go Pro mounted to the umpires helmet. I think it works quite well. It's short simple and get interesting and engaging.

This is my sequence for Streetfunk:


This is a lot more busy and energetic and I think when a track is laid over the top it too will work really well. 

I am happy with both of these they both follow in a similar vain to the Sports Breakfast sequence and they both work for what they are going to be paired with. It creates a sense of unity over the whole of the sports side of the channel that I really like. I also think that they all have their own energy and space that reflect the variety and ideals of the various shows and sides of the Latest Sport name. I am pleased with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive