Wednesday 26 March 2014

Changes to the Brief

The task that I was doing, rotoscoping, is very, very time consuming. It would usually be tackled by a team of people in the time frame I had for it but I was doing it alone in a very short time period with also having to balance my job and the theory side of this course. For that reason we decided it was nesasery to drop some of the sequences. I felt confident I could complete How'z That Chat and Streetfunk for the deadline however, the other two I didn't feel confident about. They would require a lot more work and I simply didn't have the time. They were however, the two simplest and most straight forward and so it wasn't too big a loss. I plan on working with Jay and everyone after the deadline to get them completed too. I will work throughout the summer to get them completed however, it was an impossibility to get them done for the deadline and so they have been dropped unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive