Wednesday 26 March 2014

Final Submission

So here are the sequences I am submitting in their final state. They all have music, polish and sound effects and I am happy with how each of them have turned out.

Sports Breakfast:


How'z That Chat:


Streetfunk:


I am really happy with them all as I've previously said. It would be great to have a little bit more time with them all just to hammer out all the kinks but I am definitely proud of what I've created. The Streetfunk sequence wouldn't have been possible without Jay's correspondence as well:


The music for the Sports Breakfast also works well as well. I do think that it drowns out the sound effects a little and is quite intense. It would be nice to have something that was a little more tame and subdued but that's just nit picking really. Dan (the student who created it) did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive