Monday 10 February 2014

Evaluation of AF205

All in all this has been one of my favourite projects I have done on this course. I feel as though I have grown as a designer during it. My typographical decisions have come on a long way thanks to the PDF I designed at the end. My aptitude within Illustrator I feel has improved massively. I am more comfortable exporting PDFs and combining them. I have more of an insight into a competitive brief and I have gained a look at what it would be like working for a major client such as Dominos. It has been a really valuable experience and one I shall take with me. I am really proud of the work that I have created and I have gained a love for that side of design. I have really enjoyed every aspect and I think that the really short turn around we needed to adhere to actually helped a lot to focus me and inspire me to create what I think is some of my best work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive